There’s a wide variety of accommodation types in El Cuyo, from camping and very very basic cabañas and houses, to reasonably high end, boutique hotel style accommodation. All accommodation in El Cuyo is rustic, natural and Mexican – there aren’t any international chains, high rises or all inclusive hotels, so if that’s what you’re looking for – you’re looking in the wrong place!
airbnb has a wide selection of accommodation, as does booking.com, tripadvisor and homeaway. Please check the guest reviews on all of these sites as some of the accommodation may be more ‘rustic’ than it appears. The reviews will help you choose wisely!
If there’s a property that you’re interested in, and you don’t need to ‘instant book’, it’s worth getting in touch with us using the contact us form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can get you a DISCOUNT!
Please note that these sites will also give you options for Holbox (due to the amount of accommodation available there). Ensure you have narrowed your search to El Cuyo. Tripadvisor currently only gives options for Holbox.
See below for some examples of what’s on offer:
High End $$$
- Casa Cielo (approx $2500mx/room/night depending on season). Boutique hotel with direct beach access and 6 ocean front rooms luxuriously furnished for 2 people. Facilities include AC, speedy wifi, pool, and price includes breakfast. For further information, please click here
- Balӓo Beach Villas (approx $1500mx/lodge/night depending on season). Full nature lodge with AC, wifi, cable TV, pool and bar – sleeps 2 in a king size bed. For further information, please click here
Mid Range $$
- The Beach house (approx 1$000mx/house/night). Sleeps 4 people in 2 rooms and has direct beach access. Facilities include AC and wifi, and pets are allowed. For further information, please click here
- Soft Sands & Bonita Beach House (approx $5000mx/house/night). Sleeps 12 people in 6 rooms or can be rented as independent units with separate entrances (each sleeping 6 in 3 bedrooms). Facilities include wifi and fully equipped kitchen. For further information, please click here
- Naia Guesthouse (approx $700mx/room/night). Sleeps 2 in a double and is just off the beach. Facilities include wifi, shared bathroom and full use of kitchen etc. For further information, please click here
- NEW! Barefoot & Lazy (approx $1000mx/apartment/night). Sleeps up to 4 – 2 double beds in one bedroom and is one block back from the beach. You have the place to yourself, and facilities include wifi, kitchen, bathroom. For further information, check out the blog, or go straight to the booking page.
- NEW! Camping El Ritmo (tents for 2 people, $400mx/night). Includes pillow, blanket, bed sheet, towel and full use of grill, hammocks, outdoor kitchen, bathroom with shower and hot water, tables and chairs. For further information, check out the blog, or go straight to the booking page.
- Casa Lucia (approx $500mx/studio/night). Sleeps 3 people in 1 room and has wifi, fully equipped kitchen, overhead fans, SMART TV and parking on premises. For further information, please click here
- Cerro De Los Amantes (approx $500mx/cabin/night). Sleeps 3 people in 1 room and has cable TV and parking on premises. It doesn’t have AC but ‘palapa’ roofed houses are renowned for being naturally cool. For further information, please click here
- Camping El Cuyo KiteSchool (approx $200/tent/night). Sleeps 2 people. Facilities include communal bathrooms and kitchen. For further information, please click here